Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day, Dad!
Dad with Abigail at last year's Harvest Festival at their church.
Dad with Abigail the first day she was born. He met her within the hour of her birth. He and my Mom were waiting in the lobby in the wee hours of the morning to meet their fifth grandchild.
Dad with Hannah within days of her birth. He met Hannah within the hour of her birth, too, back in 2004.
My Dad and I at the Grace Christian School Reunion back in October of last year. He, my Mom and a small committee organized a whole weekend reunion. It was a really fun and memorable weekend.
I was sitting at my computer a couple of weeks ago when I pulled up the local newspaper to read the latest headlines. There was an announcement asking for readers to send in a tribute to their fathers to be published on Father's Day. I did so on a whim, dashed it off and hoped the picture I linked to it would actually link. (I kept getting prompted that the image was too large...I tried a few times and it finally seemed to work but I wasn't sure until today.) So, here is my Father's Day Tribute as it appears online today.
Happy Father's Day, Dad!
I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment